The Inland Health Professions Coalition (IHPC) was established in March 2007 to convene the Health Careers stakeholders in the Riverside, San Bernardino, Pomona Valley and Innovation Valley regions. View 2015 Annual Report. Members of the Inland Coalition include K-12, community college and university faculty, hospital and health care agency representatives, county office of education staff, and interested professional organization and community agency representatives who work to address the growing need for health care workers in the Inland Empire. We do this by developing goals and objectives that directly support health pathway programs in the junior high and high schools throughout our region.
- Achieve a health workforce that is diverse and community responsive.
- Work collectively to identify and facilitate solutions to the educational, social and environmental barriers to a seamless health pipeline.
- Support coalition members through information dissemination, training/technical assistance, research and evaluation, policy development, advocacy and coalition building.
- Regional health workforce Nexus Groups - West/East Health Professions Nexus, San Bernardino Metro Nexus, Riverside Regional Nexus, Innovation Valley Nexus.
- Annual conferences and workshops on health career education and workforce.
- Regional workforce intelligence.
- Increasing health workforce diversity.
- Quarterly IHPC general meetings.
- Infrastructure management for implementation of the IHPC Strategic Plan.